Another Living Area Shot
River side Deck
Fire Pit On River
View From Cottage
Note: Many of the pictures on this web page have been
taken using a 16 mm wide angle lens. We use this lens to show as much detail
as possible in each of the rooms of the cottage.This makes the rooms seem
larger than they really are.
The internet service provided at this cottage is for e-mail communications and casual browsing only. Please do not download movies or stream videos, music or games. Excess data usage will result in an additional charge.
Please Note: The water levels in Ontario have been fluctuating in recent years. Therefore, some of the photographs of shorelines/beaches on this website may not fully reflect current waterfront conditions.
Cottaging right on the river edge of Sauble Falls is the perfect family vacation setting!!
You will love the sounds of nature, being surrounded by trees with the birds, fish and water animals. The peaceful setting is ideal for a relaxing vacation.
Just minutes away, and rated one of the best beaches in Canada is Sauble
Beach. Visiting the clean golden sand, shallow waters and perfect sunsets
of Sauble Beach is a must during your vacation. Taking advantage of being
in a quiet cottage area and also so close to all the activities Sauble
has to offer, is a huge benefit of this cottage.
This 1400 sq foot rental has a spacious living room with plenty of comfortable
furnishings and a 42" TV. There is a fully equipped modern kitchen
with stainless steel appliances.The kitchen table has seating for 6 people
or enjoy a meal outside on the deck.
There is one bathroom with a tub, shower, sink and toilet. This cottage also features an outside shower for your enjoyment.
Each of the 3 bedrooms has a queen sized bed and nice sized windows.
Sauble Falls is minutes away and a great day trip. There is a boardwalk
that leads visitors to a platform with great views of the Falls. Every
spring and fall you can watch the rainbow trout and chinook salmon make
their way up the waterfall to their spawning grounds.
Extra activities are the cross country skiing in the winter months. The
cottage is located close to Sauble Beach Trails as well as the Sawmill
Trails at Hepworth and the Red Bay Trails farther north.
| || |
- Drinking Water: sand point well
- One storey
- 1400 sq ft
- Patio Size: 290 square feet
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3 Queen Beds
- Number of Baths: 1; Four piece with bathtub, shower, toilet
and sink . There is also an outdoor shower
- Water Cooler provided - please bring your own jugs of
- Highspeed Wireless Internet
- TV - 42" High Def
- Blue-Ray DVD Player
- Outdoor Fire pit (firewood NOT supplied)
- Natural Gas BBQ
- 2 Kayaks ( 1 youth, 1 adult ) Please bring childrens life
- 12ft trampoline ( use at own risk )
- Patio Furniture ( patio table, 8 chairs picnic table )
- Maximum number of people: 6 people
- Individuals 16 years of age or older count as adults
- No Pets
- Smoking not permitted in or out of cottage
- Linens and Towels are not supplied
- NO Blankets or comforters supplied please bring your own
- Renters are responsible to leave the cottage clean at
the end of the rental period