Deck At Cottage
Dock At Cottage
Docks And Cottages
View From Cottage
Canoe rentals Available
Note: Many of the pictures on this web page have been
taken using a 16 mm wide angle lens. We use this lens to show as much detail
as possible in each of the rooms of the cottage.This makes the rooms seem
larger than they really are.
The internet service provided at this cottage is for e-mail communications and casual browsing only. Please do not download movies or stream videos, music or games. Excess data usage will result in an additional charge.
Please Note: The water levels in Ontario have been fluctuating in recent years. Therefore, some of the photographs of shorelines/beaches on this website may not fully reflect current waterfront conditions.
Located just 2 and a half hours from Toronto and the GTA this 400
sq. ft. cottage is perfect for fisherman and for those to enjoy
the views of the Trent River.
There is plenty to see and do in the area. You're within a 10 to 20 min ride from
some of the surrounding attractions and dining.
This cottage is part of a great fishing and cottage resort located
on the beautiful Trent River. It’s ideal for a group of friends
or couples looking for a river front vacation. On site amenities
include fire pit, boat docking, fish cleaning station, and children's
The cottage’s front patio is set up with a patio table and
chairs. There is also a propane BBQ available for grilling up some
great outdoor meals and a picnic table for additional outdoor dining.
Inside the cottage is a kitchen, dining room, living room, two bedrooms
and one bathroom.
The living room has a small TV with satellite, and Wi-Fi is available
at the main office. Heaters are provided for cool evenings,
stand up fans are also available for your comfort during the hottest
days of the summer. The sunroom also has a patio table with seating
The dining table seats six people and in the kitchen area you will find all the necessary amenities including fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment, to make food preparation easy and convenient.
There is a double bed in bedroom one, two singles in bedroom two and the living room has a double sized pull out couch.
The river bank and docks are just a short walk from the cottage. The shore is ideal for an early morning coffee, catching a partial sunrise, taking in the views of the river, or boat watching.
| || |
- Drinking Water: Lake Water
- One storey
- 400 sq ft
- Patio Size: 200 square feet
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 Double, 2 Singles, Double pullout sofa
- Number of Baths: 1; one 3 piece with shower
- WIFI at main office on site, but not directly at cottage.
- Water Cooler with Water provided (additional jugs available
- Kitchen Towels and Paper Towels, Dishsoap supplied
- TV - 27"
- Satellite ( 900 Stations )
- Stand Up Fans
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Propane BBQ
- Patio Furniture ( patio table, 8 chairs, umbrella, picnic
- Maximum number of people: 4 people
- Individuals 16 years of age or older count as adults
- Pets Negotiable (must be vaccinated and leashed)
- Smoking not permitted in cottage
- Smoking is permitted outside the cottage
- Canoe and boat/oar rental available onsite for an additional charge. Ask upon checkin.
- Linens and Towels are not supplied
- Linens can be supplied for $10.00 per bed
- Renters are responsible to leave the cottage clean at
the end of the rental period