Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Bedroom 3 Kitchenette
Note: Many of the pictures on this web page have been
taken using a 16 mm wide angle lens. We use this lens to show as much detail
as possible in each of the rooms of the cottage.This makes the rooms seem
larger than they really are.
The internet service provided at this cottage is for e-mail communications and casual browsing only. Please do not download movies or stream videos, music or games. Excess data usage will result in an additional charge.
Please Note: The water levels in Ontario have been fluctuating in recent years. Therefore, some of the photographs of shorelines/beaches on this website may not fully reflect current waterfront conditions.
This 1,250 square foot cottage is located 250m east of beautiful
Inverhuron's sand beach.
This three bedroom cottage is located in a quiet cottage area. The cottage is set back off the road in a nice wooded setting. The entire property is surrounded by the greenery of trees, and shrubs.
The living area has a comfortable couch, with a TV and DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, stove, fridge, and oven. Adjacent to the living area is a dining table and chairs which seats six comfortably.
The cottage has three bedrooms. The Master bedroom has a queen size bed
and bedroom 2 has a double bed. The 3rd bedroom is more private with a
small kitchen area, ensuite bathroom (toilet, sink, shower) and separate
The second bathroom, located off the main part of the cottage, is a 4
piece with tub/shower.
Located off the living area is a cozy room for the kids to enjoy their board games, books, puzzles or a game of cards.
The large rear deck is equipped with seating for 6, a hammock, and a propane barbecue. The peaceful front deck is an ideal place to relax and reflect with a cool drink.
Inverhuron sand beach is located a very short walk away, about 250 metres
from the cottage. This is a quiet, sandy beach. A few rocks sit on the
shore, with a scattering of pebbles and rocks at the water's entrance.
A shallow shoreline and gradual slope into the water makes Inverhuron's
Beach suitable for children. Swim shoes are recommended.
A 5 minute walk takes you directly through the public beach entrance
and puts you right in the centre of the beach. Enjoy the famous Lake Huron
sunsets from here!
| || |
- Drinking Water: Well, UV Filtration, Bring dinking water
- One Floor
- 1250 sq ft
- Patio Size: Front patio 250 sq ft, Rear patio 250 sq ft
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 Queen, 2 Doubles, Double fold out sofa in living
- Number of Baths: 2; one 4 piece with tub; one 3 piece
(shower, sink, toilet)
- TV - 32"
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Woodstove - not for use June-September
- Patio Furniture,Table, 6 Chairs, umbrella, Hammock
- Fire pit (Available for purchase at several nearby locations)
- Propane BBQ
- Maximum number of people: 4 adults or up to 6 people if
2 are children
- Individuals 16 years of age or older count as adults
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking not permitted in cottage
- Smoking is permitted outside the cottage. Please ensure
proper disposal of cigarette butts and ashes
- Woodstove is not for use June-September
- Linens and Towels are not supplied
- Renters are responsible to leave the cottage clean at
the end of the rental period