Small Sitting Area
Cottage and Main House
Other Side Of Living Area
Note: Many of the pictures on this web page have been
taken using a 16 mm wide angle lens. We use this lens to show as much detail
as possible in each of the rooms of the cottage.This makes the rooms seem
larger than they really are.
The internet service provided at this cottage is for e-mail communications and casual browsing only. Please do not download movies or stream videos, music or games. Excess data usage will result in an additional charge.
Please Note: The water levels in Ontario have been fluctuating in recent years. Therefore, some of the photographs of shorelines/beaches on this website may not fully reflect current waterfront conditions.
This is a cute little two bedroom open view cottage set back off the main road, perfect for your quiet get away. This cozy cottage has lots of outdoor space for the kids to run around and see the cows and chickens that are onsite during the summer months.
If you are looking to do some day trips, this cottage is not far from
Tobermory, Lions Head as well as Sauble Beach. There are plenty of beaches
within driving distance.
The living room is has a TV, futon and a chair. Off the living room is
a dining area.
There is a large kitchen equipped with a fridge, stove, microwave, coffee
maker and toaster.
The two bedrooms each have a set of bunkbeds, with a double on the bottom
and a double on top. There is also a double futon in the living room.
This cottage has a great outdoor eating area with a picnic table and BBQ to entertain outdoors.
There is one large bathroom with a three piece bath with shower.
The country sunsets are a must see.
| || |
- Drinking Water: Well
- One storey
- 509 sq ft
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2 Sets of Double/Double Bunkbeds and a double futon
in living room
- Number of Baths: One 3 piece with shower
- Portable A/C Unit
- Water cooler with water
- Patio Furniture; 6 chairs and picnic table
- Fire pit; bags of firewood available to purchase for $5/bag
- Propane BBQ
- Owners can provide a daily breakfast for a fee. This can
be discussed with the owners upon arrival.
- Maximum number of people: 8 people
- Individuals 16 years of age or older count as adults
- Pets Not Permitted
- Smoking not permitted in cottage
- Smoking is permitted outside the cottage at the end of the driveway.
- Towels are not supplied, please bring your own
- Renters are responsible to leave the cottage clean at
the end of the rental period