View From Cottage
Note: Many of the pictures on this web page have been
taken using a 16 mm wide angle lens. We use this lens to show as much detail
as possible in each of the rooms of the cottage.This makes the rooms seem
larger than they really are.
Please Note: The water levels in Ontario have been fluctuating in recent years. Therefore, some of the photographs of shorelines/beaches on this website may not fully reflect current waterfront conditions.
Located on Harris Lake, just 3 hours from Toronto on highway 69 North.
We offer one of the finest camping, boating, canoeing, hiking, fishing
and hunting locations in Ontario. We invite you to take a moment and explore
all that we have to offer!
This 3 Bedroom cottage is located within the Harris Lake Marina Resort.
This private cottage is surrounded by mature pine trees and a few other
little rental cabins. In a unique setting Harris Lake Marina, provides
amenities for you to rent throughout your stay.
You can enjoy hours of fishing for pickerel, bass, pike and even
blue gills and perch for the kids. Take the family on a canoe trip. We
offer one or three day trips on our famous American Trail Canoe route.
Paddle up the lake to the South Magnetewan River and branch off to the
many lakes that linkup the trail. Canoes, kayaks and motor boats are available
for rent at the Marina on site.
Inside the cottage you will find a kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave
and oven, and plenty of cupboard space. The eat-in kitchen dining
table seats six comfortably.
The living area has a loveseat, couch, recliner and rocker with access
to the back deck and a spectacular view of the lake and marina.
Three bedrooms each have a set of bunk beds, two of which being double
on the bottom and single on the top and one room with a single on the
top and single on the bottom. Each room has a window and a dresser.
On the lakeside deck you will find a propane BBQ, patio table and yard
picnic table for your dining pleasure.
| || |
- Drinking Water: Shore Well
- 1000 sq ft
- Patio Size: 200 square feet
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 Set of Single Bunkbeds, 2 Sets of Bunkbeds with Singles on the top and Doubles on the bottom
- Number of Baths: 3; one 3 piece with shower
- Kayak with Paddles
- Canoe with Paddles
- Life Jackets ( 2 Adults 2 Children )
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Dock At Water's Edge
- Propane BBQ
- Patio Furniture ( patio table, picnic table )
- Maximum number of people: 6 adults or up to 8 people if
2 are children
- Individuals 16 years of age or older count as adults
- Pets Negotiable - Pets are negotiable - $50 pet fee/pet
- Smoking not permitted in cottage
- Smoking is permitted outside the cottage
- Linens and Towels are not supplied
- Blankets and Pillows are not supplied
- Renters are responsible to leave the cottage clean at
the end of the rental period